Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Who doesn't love breakfast ??

Who doesn't love breakfast??  


I am one of the many people in the world who doesn't always eat first thing in the morning .
GUILTY....
I know its a baaaaad thing to do . Skipping breakfast isn't the best for you , not that I have done much research on it . But from what I've heard is that it  get your metabolism going. For me being thin and my metabolism having no trouble going . I didn't really pay any mind to this .


But with taking vitamins every morning  and night having something in my stomach when taking them is a must. One day I took them with out eating and it totally made me nauseous .








 This week my go to breakfast has been a few pan fried eggs, toast and a bagel with almond butter and sprinkled roasted flaxseed . Today I did leave out the toast though , I didn't feel that hungry this morning. 




These 2 together are pretty awesome =)










Every morning I have a cup of green tea







 Today I did a drizzle of honey with a little nub of ginger I cut in half and stewed it with the tea bag







                                          
Rasin & cinnamon bagel 
After toasting it i take the almond butter and spread it on both slices 








Took roughly 1 tbs of the roasted flaxseed over the almond buttered bagel. 
suggested intake of flaxseed per day 1 1/2 - 2tbs a day.









TADA!! and theres breakfast <3








And of course I cant forget my Vitamins 





going......








going .......








GONE !!! 






Daisy got in on the action of the egg yolk when I turned away hah . sneaky sneaky kitty







Have a GREAT day guys !! 

Dont forget to follow me on IG : Skinnyglam 

No comments:

Post a Comment