Sunday, February 10, 2013

Game day nails


So as you all know this past Sunday was the biiiiiig game . If you don't know you must be living under a rock .. lol 
But the beginning of the month  Julep sent out an email about a big nail art contest they were holding. So in spirit for the game and the contest I did a game day manicure. 

I did watch the game and was into it with the rest of them . I know most expect the girlies just watch for the half time show . But I along with everyone yelled and screamed at the tv. 




So below are the Polishes that I used for it 


Both these here are Milani polishes. 







Left : FX in GOLD Right : Polish in Signature Gold






                                  
For the font of the 49ers logo I used the L.A Colors art brushes  







                                      
Background the the font used Butter London and Julep 







                                       
Left : BL in Union Jack Black Right : Julep in America 















This was the most time consuming part 










































1 comment:

  1. THOSE ARE AMAZING NAILS!!!!! great post!!!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3 :D

    ReplyDelete