Sunday, March 27, 2016

Cup o Tea.



This has got to be one of my favorite mani's i have done by far.
All you need are a handful of things,  just a cup of room temp H20, hair spray, scotch tape & nail polishes. 

Of course an item for inspiration, I LOVE teas, coffee & hot coco. Naturally I have a mug addiction. hahah 


I will have to come back and update the polishes I used, Its been sometime since I took these photos & can't remember off the top of my head what I had used. For sure the ring finger is OPI's 'Set In Stone'. 
Preparing your nails-
You can take some scotch tape and tape off around your nails or use the latex method to help with clean up.



I took a cup with with room temp water, like I would when doing the water marbling technique.
I start by dropping in one color at a time, with a white polish for the base polish. 
When you drop a polish into water it will spread out, once that happens , you take your hair spray and give the polish in the cup a spritz. It'll cause the polish to break up and spread out more.



You then take the desired nail(s) and dunk into the water, repeat the process with however many colors you wish to do. 


Peel away the tape or latex, apply top coat & you're set. =)













































No comments:

Post a Comment