Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lazy sunday

Hey everyone! Hope you all have had a WONDERFULLLLL weekend! 
Mine wasn't too shabby , normally I spend my weekends catching up on house cleaning and laundry . During the week I work about 50+ hours between both my jobs and have no desire to do any house work once I get  home and cook dinner. BUT this weekend most of the house work I would have wanted to get done went right out the window on saturday haha. I was the biggest bum I have EVER been . For those who know me that is not me . Im always cleaning something or sorting something . So to waste an entire day away watching tv and cuddling with my kitties was nice for once . I told myself veg out today and save the cleaning for sunday . pfff wasn't gonna argue that haha



A day of being a bum all the shows I  watched it some how flew by a little too fast for my liking . Next thing I knew Sunday (today) was here already and I needed to get my butt into gear and do something to this apartment or else it was going to drive me nuts all week long till next weekend. So I finally dragged my butt out of bed and fed the kitties plugged my phone into the dock and blasted Glee ( dont judge me monkey! ) haha and got to cleaning. 
After all that my husband and I went to the in laws and did some family time to then later come home to give my self a mani =)

Last week my husband came home with handful of polishes that were on clearance. So now my polish collection between xmas and now has grown quite a bit and I have not had a chance to use them all .


 Sally Hansen nail art pens


 O.P.I Justin Bieber collection 


 Some randoms (sally, mayballine..)


 Milani nail art skinny brush tips

So once I decided on how I wanted to paint my nails this is what came of it. 


I LOVE how they turned out !! =D
Happy sunday have a good week ! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment