Saturday, December 10, 2011

My heart in the kitchen




I don't know where I would be if I didn't love to cook and bake . 
My husband is my "quality controler"as he named himself to be hah. 
Most of the time half of what I bake I send him to work with and his co workers love it . 
At least I hope/think they do . Haven't had any complaints yet. 

What would I be eating if this wasn't what I enjoyed doing ?? Frozen dinners and take out ??
  oyi! I can't imagine . 

Here are a few of my favorite things I have done in the itty bitty kitchen of mine .
If any of these look awesome enough and you would like to try I will do my best to give you where I got the recipe from . I don't always cook or bake from the same book I like to try new things and sometimes ill find the recipes online. 

My idol I'm sure she is to many is Julia Child . So of course I have the Mastering the Art of French Cooking in my collection . 


Broiled Flank Steak w/Tomato-Scallion Relish W/Potato Cake



Chocolate Soufflet 





 Cream Puff dipped in colocate ganache




Homemade  Peppermint Ice Cream


Brûleed  Pumpkin Cheesecake

bruschetta

No comments:

Post a Comment