Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hey Everyone!


My name is Denise ..( one on the right )
I  just decided that I wanted to start blogging the random things that I do . 
Nails , cooking, crafty stuff and maybe some hair & make up . 
Im open to anything that you guys can also share with me . Some feed back ,hints and things from you guys too . 


A few things about me are :


Newly married . My husband and i have been together for 6 yrs now . We do not have any little ones yet . 
I lOOOVE to cook and bake 
Crocheting is one of my many hobbies. I also sell the items that I make .
If you guys care to check out my things here is my crochet page. 




 https://www.facebook.com/deedeescrochet86







I hope that this can be something that will help anyone out with ideas and things to do . 

Have a great day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment