Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hey fellow nail fanatics !


I have always been a lover of doing my nails , why pay when you can do it the way you want it, when you want it and how you want it. Don't get me wrong its always nice every now and again having someone do it isn't bad. But it wasn't till recently in the last month or so iv been trying to practice giving myself acrylic sets . Practice makes perfect right ? =)


So I was scanning youtube for some help as im sure everyone has to learn how to do thing. 


I came across a channel for the user 
TheNailartdesign


who has some great tutorials . There is one for how she has her storage set up for all her nail powders , brushes ect .... 


I saw the way she was storing some of her powders and thought thats a cool way to store the acrylic mixed and glitters . But I was unable to locate these pressure jars at the Dollar Tree near me . So I have been on the hunt for them , bc with the screw tops I have noticed you tend to loose more of the product. 


So one day I was at Joann's looking for something else for a craft project and guess what I found after many trips to different stores. !?!? It always seems to come out to when you are looking for something you can't find it but when your not you see them everywhere! hahah 


These jars came out to be about 5 bucks I think . But if you bring in the 40%-50% off coupon with you that is an even better buy !. I found these in the paint area where the paint brushed , acrylic paint are.


I hope those that are looking for these can find them. Im sure Michaels carries them too . 


Have a great day !



No comments:

Post a Comment