Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lazy on sunday morniiiiiiiing

So this is a super late post.... I was going thru my photos and came across this batch that I was meaning to post a whilllllle back . Like I said before better late than never =) 
These pictures were taken the weekend of the last day of summer . For some reason the info the camera had says its from 2011 hah I guess we went back in time .



So anyhow , I had left my yarn out and woke up to one of our cats playing with it . 









 What a rough life for this kitty hah 



 While I sat in my area honey buns was preparing something in the smoker for a BBQ we were going to later on that day ... 





I decided id use the coolest mug around to have some tea while I did my nails .









I went simple  with this one. Of all the mani's I have done this was the 1st time I did dots o_O Crazy I say just crazy. 
























 I used all sinful Colors for this mani aside from the base color









Soul mate, Unicorn , Mint apple and Snow me white 






 Doesn't that look AMAZING?!?







After all that was said and done with my mani ... I was feeling a little crafty =)
Decided I wanted to make my own coasters .





 Used some scrap booking paper and some tiles










 This cat cracks me up the ways that she lays





So proper hahah







 Finishes coasters
























No comments:

Post a Comment