Friday, December 7, 2012

Gift of gold



Hey everyone! Hope all is well with you guys!

So yesterday I was wracking my brain trying to think of some sort of cool christmas like nail art . For the life of me I could think of anything. I mean I had all these ideas going thru my head ( didn't help that our neighboring couple were having some kinda blow out fight )  but I just could not figure out what the heck I wanted .
Then I finally just though Pick already ! Gotta leave for work in a bit .



I used China Glaze , LA colors and Milani 






BCC 652 , CG champagne kisses , 707 Blue Print 









I kept this real simple and did glitter tips then using the milani stripper and having that as the "ribbon" across the tips and onto the accent nail with it being the present . 





















As simple as this was and me wanting to do something more elaborate I got a bunch of compliments on this mani yesterday . So it made my day a little knowing it wasn't what I really wanted to do ... But a lot of people loved it.





 Hope you guys enjoyed ! Don't forget to subscribe =) 

IG : @Skinnyglam

No comments:

Post a Comment